Boho chic necklace completely handmade in Costa Rica, inspired by the natural surroundings of this tropical country. Recycled cedar wood treated with linseed oil, leather pieces turned into rolls simulating precious gemstones and stainless steel beads painted in gold, brought together for this authentic jewelry piece. The cedar wood represents the forests, while the silver and light blue leather rolls the sea waves.
Attractive to every type of personality, this necklace is super simple to combine thanks to its neutral palette and stylish details. Any woman can wear this item and add it to any attire, whether casual or more formal thanks to the golden painted beads made from stainless steel.
The circular shapes of the cedar wooden charms can be worn inside out, making the necklace absolutely customizable, as well as its length that thanks to a resistant leather cord can be shortened closer to the neck or enlarged to create a sense of height and perspective.
Natura Necklace features:
- Handmade in Costa Rica
- Materials: cedar wood, leather, stainless steel, leather cord.
- Dimensions: 44 cm of length, fully stretched cord.
- Leather roll: 1.3 cm x 1.3 cm.
- Golden stainless steel balls: 0.5 cm in diameter.
- Wooden cylinders: 1.5 cm in diameter x 1.7 cm in height.
- Half circles of wood: 5 x 2.5 cm
- Leather tubes: 1cm in diameter x 2cm in height.
- Packaging: Eco-friendly paper tag, bag made of scraps of cotton fabrics.
- Care: keep the necklace in a dry place. Remember to wear perfume before wearing the necklace. The wooden pieces, for their hydration and maintenance, with a cloth you can pass them mineral oil.
- Colors and textures may vary compared to product images.
At Gato Negro we practice eco-friendly production processes and use raw materials recovered from the manufacture of other products, giving them new life through upcycling and local design. We are a Costa Rican design company and zero waste since 2008.
Discover all our necklaces and fall in love with the Gato Negro style!
Once we receive your order, it takes us a couple of days to prepare and pack it, in order to deliver it to the logistics provider you selected.
Standard international shipping takes 15 to 22 business days to reach your hands through the CR Post service. On the payment screen of your purchase, I also offer you another faster shipping option to your destination, where you can check the rates and delivery times.
International orders: I am NOT responsible for any customs fees or for delays because of customs.