A bracelet that does not go unnoticed
Made from pieces of leather from bags, the Tuquitos Bracelet is light in weight and adjustable due to its sliding closure that will allow you to open and close the bracelet easily.
Each leather roll is made one by one, in a traditional way, by its designer Rebeca Zamora, taking care of every detail.
You can use two or more bracelets together that will look incredible with your daily outfit or also combine it with other bracelets that you have for your arm party.
Through contemporary design, this bracelet combines sustainability with minimalism and the nature of leather.
And what colors does the Tuquitos Bracelet have?
- Salmon: the favorite neutral of many, easy to combine.
- Orange: yes, a pop of color should never be missing.
- Honey: classic of classics.
- Turquoise: Who doesn't love turquoise? It brings so much vitality.
- Colors: it is an explosion of color by chance. This combination in particular is made with pieces of leather that are unique and I don't have any more in stock. Fixed full of beautiful colors.
- Designed and manufactured by hand in Costa Rica.
- Materials: Leather and stainless steel.
- Dimensions: 30 cm internal circumference.
- Leather rolls: 1.3 cm x 1.3 cm
- Golden balls of stainless steel: 0.5 cm of diameter.
- Packaging: Eco-friendly paper tag, bag made of scraps of cotton fabrics.
- Care: Clean the bracelet with a dry cloth. If the gets wet, simply let it dry at room temperature. Put on perfume before wearing your bracelet. Store in a dry place.
* Shipping cost included for Costa Rica.
* Discount code does not apply to this product.
Learn more about our leather manufacturing processes to learn how we recover materials and give them a new life through local design and upcycling. We are a brand of Costa Rican author design, proudly zero waste since 2008.
Combine your bracelets with our necklaces and use Gato Negro in your day to day.
Once we receive your order, it takes us a couple of days to prepare and pack it, in order to deliver it to the logistics provider you selected.
International orders: I am NOT responsible for any customs fees or for delays because of customs.