This handmade necklace is made from leather and bitter cedar wood scraps, which comes from the production of other Costa Rican companies and is inspired by the rays of the sun. The Sol necklace is the result of colorful combinations and varied textures between leather and wood. With this handmade necklace, designer Rebeca Zamora has shown her originality and creativity, bridging together different shapes and materials to create a wearable and unique statement piece.
I love to think that the necklace is like the rays of the sun early in the morning, which become like a sweetheart, so I want the necklace to caress your chest and bring light, a lot of light.
The Sol necklace is a unique and adjustable piece, you decide the length at which you want to use it. Its color combination was carefully selected as well as the manual manufacture of each piece of wood and leather.
Characteristics of the Sol Necklace:
- Handmade necklace in Costa Rica.
- Unique piece. Limited edition.
- Adjustable necklace, you can wear it short or long.
- Materials: leather and bitter cedar wood.
- Necklace dimensions: 42 cm of length, fully stretched cord.
- Packaging: Eco-friendly paper label and bag made of scraps of cotton fabrics.
- Colors and textures may vary compared to product images.
- Care: Clean the collar with a dry cloth. Do not immerse in water. Spray perfume before putting on the necklace. Store in a dry place.
* Shipping cost included for Costa Rica.
Once we receive your order, it takes us a couple of days to prepare and pack it, in order to deliver it to the logistics provider you selected.
Standard international shipping takes 15 to 22 business days to reach your hands through the CR Post service. On the payment screen of your purchase, I also offer you another faster shipping option to your destination, where you can check the rates and delivery times.
International orders: I am NOT responsible for any customs fees or for delays because of customs.