And so, in my quest to transform leather, the Pez necklace was born. I just let myself flow between the shapes and the moment I finished the necklace, I saw a fish that jumped out of the water.
The Pez leather necklace is Inspired by these incredible beings that live where we cannot, only that for me is already impressive as well as many other qualities that they possess.
Fish are the most diverse beings that exist. In multiple cultures they represent adaptability, determination and the flow of life. They symbolize abundance, faith, change and transformation, unity and fidelity, fertility, happiness and freedom.
Highlight your natural qualities with the eco-sustainable jewelry line made in leather by Rebeca Zamora. Her Costa Rican brand, Gato Negro, offers unique pieces such as this necklace that has been produced with beads constructed from leather scraps. Its rhythm is pleasant and offers a charming simplicity. Adjustable leather collar to wear it short or long, as you like.
Your Pez leather necklace is available in different color combinations and you can also customize it according to the available leather colors. If you choose the personalized option, for more info and details, you can write to me at email@example.com or click on the whatsapp button so that we can talk about your necklace.
Pez Necklace features:
- Handmade in Costa Rica: with remains or decline in production from other Costa Rican companies.
- You can customize your necklace.
- Materials: leather, golden stainless steel balls and leather cord.
- Necklace dimensions: 44 cm long, cord fully stretched.
- Leather piece: 19 x 3 cm
- Golden stainless steel balls: 0.5 cm in diameter.
- Packaging: Eco-friendly paper label and bag made of scraps of cotton fabrics.
- Colors and textures may vary compared to product images.
- Care: Clean your necklace with a dry cloth. Do not immerse in water. Spray perfume before putting on the necklace. Store in a dry place.
* Shipping cost included for Costa Rica.
Gato Negro creates handmade jewels with eco-friendly techniques and uses recovered materials, giving them new life with upcycling and local design. We are a zero-waste company and Costa Rican design brand.
Once we receive your order, it takes us a couple of days to prepare and pack it, in order to deliver it to the logistics provider you selected.
Standard international shipping takes 15 to 22 business days to reach your hands through the CR Post service. On the payment screen of your purchase, I also offer you another faster shipping option to your destination, where you can check the rates and delivery times.
International orders: I am NOT responsible for any customs fees or for delays because of customs.