Minimalist design that exalts the beauty of simplicity
This piece of author design was born as the perfect complement between textures and colors, to be used day or night.
This handmade necklace is made from leather and bitter cedar wood scraps, which comes from the production of other Costa Rican companies. The Minimal necklace is the result of colorful combinations and varied textures between leather and wood.
With the Minimal necklace, its designer Rebeca Zamora made a dynamic necklace that moves with your breast, while its color palette is complementary. Reaffirming that the richness of its texture is in its reused materials and that it exalts the beauty of simplicity.
The Minimal necklace is a unique and adjustable piece, you decide the length at which you want to use it. Its color combination was carefully selected as well as the manual manufacture of each piece of wood and leather.
Characteristics of the Minimal Necklace:
- Design and manufacture: Costa Rica. Handmade necklace.
- Unique piece. Limited edition.
- Adjustable necklace, you can wear it short or long.
- Materials: leather and bitter cedar wood.
- Necklace dimensions: 42 cm of length, fully stretched cord.
- Packaging: Eco-friendly paper label and bag made of scraps of cotton fabrics.
- Colors and textures may vary compared to product images.
- Care: Clean your necklace with a dry cloth. Do not immerse in water. Spray perfume before putting on the necklace. Store in a dry place.
* Shipping cost included for Costa Rica.
Once we receive your order, it takes us a couple of days to prepare and pack it, in order to deliver it to the logistics provider you selected.
Standard international shipping takes 15 to 22 business days to reach your hands through the CR Post service. On the payment screen of your purchase, I also offer you another faster shipping option to your destination, where you can check the rates and delivery times.
International orders: I am NOT responsible for any customs fees or for delays because of customs.