Guanacaste is a truly original collection of necklaces. Each necklace has a uniquely organic style and design, and is made with natural Costa Rican fibers. These pieces will give your outfit the necessary texture to enhance any look!
What necklace are you going to wear today? Choose between two designs:
- Pampa: thick braided strips of cotton threads, handmade and dyed using natural dyes.
- Sabana: two strips of thin cotton braided threads, handmade and dyed using natural dyes.
In addition, each necklace features a piece of honey-colored leather, hand-embroidered with natural pita fiber, which is commonly used in basketry.
Guanacaste is a land of privileged landscapes, a sunny climate with a variety of ecosystems, while being the cradle of an important portion of Costa Rica's environmental and cultural heritage.
In each necklace, this collection mixes the nature of the area and the beauty of its plains, savannahs and beaches at sunset.
Guanacaste necklaces are available in two colors:
- Textile jewelry, handmade in Costa Rica.
- Materials: Cotton threads, leather patchwork and pita. Natural dyes from annatto seeds and avocado peels.
- Necklace dimensions:
- Packaging: Made with ecological manufacturing processes, using fabric scraps.
- Tones and textures may vary, as compared to photographs.
- Care: Store your necklace in its bag, away from direct sunlight. Always remember to apply perfume before putting on your textile jewelry pieces!
At Gato Negro we practice eco-friendly production processes and use raw materials recovered from the manufacture of other products, giving them new life through upcycling and local design. We are a Costa Rican design company and zero waste since 2008.
Discover all our necklaces and fall in love with the Gato Negro style!