Make a true statement with these unconventional pair of recycled cedar wood earrings, carefully handcrafted in Costa Rica with minimalist leather details surrounding its circled perimeter.
The cedar wood lightweight composition makes these earrings very comfortable to wear. The finishing touch is given by the use of remnant leather placed strategically on the wooden border, not only creating an interesting combination between both textures, but highlighting the uniqueness of this sustainable jewel.
Continuous use of leftover materials from the manufacturing of other products makes these cedar wood earrings an original handmade jewelry item. Even the silver post -that allows these stud earrings to hold their place securely with a screw back mechanism- has been elaborated in collaboration with a jewelry company from Costa Rica.
This unique jewelry design from Gato Negro is currently available in two sizes: small and large. Select the color that better suits your personality since each size has four different leather colors to choose from: salmon, turquoise, orange and black.
Innata Earrings features:
- Handmade in Costa Rica
- Materials: cedar wood, leather, silver
- Colors: Salmon, turquoise, orange, black
- Sizes: small - large.
- Dimensions: 3.5cm diameter small earrings. 4cm diameter large earrings.
- Packaging: Eco-friendly paper tag, bag made of scraps of cotton fabrics.
- Care: keep them in a dry place. Avoid contact with water. The wooden pieces, for their hydration and maintenance, with a cloth you can pass them mineral oil.
- Colors and textures may vary compared to product images.
Once we receive your order, it takes us a couple of days to prepare and pack it, in order to deliver it to the logistics provider you selected.
International orders: I am NOT responsible for any customs fees or for delays because of customs.