Minimalist Leather Ring, handmade in Costa Rica
With simple shapes and a minimalist design, these rings were created from a single scrap of leather. Available in 3 sizes: small, medium, and large.
The leather, being a flexible material, will adjust very easily to the thickness of your finger. This minimalist leather ring draws the eye in any environment, whether you’re walking down the street or attending meetings in the office.
- Handmade in Costa Rica.
- Material: Leather.
- Dimensions: 3 x 4 cm
- Packaging: Eco-friendly paper tag, bag made of scraps of cotton fabrics.
- Colors and textures may vary compared to product images.
- Care: Store in a dry place. If it gets wet, nothing happens, it is only allowed to dry at room temperature and ready.
- Limited edition.
How to know your measurement? Here I share step by step how to know:
- You can take a piece of paper, roll it up on your index, middle or ring finger, where it closes the circle and you feel comfortable, cut it.
- Spread the paper and measure it with a ruler.
- The number It give you, that is your measurement.
Choose the dimension of your ring:
- Small ring (3 x 4 cm for approximately 5/6)
- Medium ring (3 x 4 cm for approximate measurement of 7/8)
- Large ring (3.5 x 4 cm for approximately 9/10)
Create and combine your favorite looks with our other eco-friendly and handmade items, ranging from leather necklaces to bracelets and earrings.
Do you live in Costa Rica? In your purchase, use the code VIVOENCR and get a 30% discount.
Learn more about our leather manufacturing processes to learn how we recover materials and give them a new life through local design and upcycling. We are a brand of Costa Rican author design, proudly zero waste since 2008.
Once we receive your order, it takes us a couple of days to prepare and pack it, in order to deliver it to the logistics provider you selected.
International orders: I am NOT responsible for any customs fees or for delays because of customs.