Put your best self forward with Rebeca Zamora’s wooden jewelry line. Her brand from Costa Rica, Gato Negro, offers unique collections such as this customizable necklace that has been adorned with circular cedar wood pieces and leather rolls.
The recycled cedar wood has been polished and treated with linseed oil in this necklace, for a delicate soft feel and finish. The reused pieces of leather provide contrast with the warm, neutral and natural tonality of the wooden circular pieces.
It is believed that cedar wood helps to relieve stress, tiredness and fatigue. It can help to attract good luck and gain talent and creativity. Allow yourself to feel the softness of the treated cedar wood against your chest with this lovely necklace.
Origen Necklace features:
- Handmade in Costa Rica
- Materials: cedar wood, leather, stainless steel, leather cord.
- Dimensions: 44 cm of length, fully stretched cord.
- Leather rolls: 1.3 cm x 1.3 cm.
- Golden stainless steel balls: 0.5 cm in diameter.
- Small wooden cylinders: 1.5 cm in diameter x 1.7 cm in height.
- Large wooden cylinders: 2.3 cm in diameter x 1.9 cm in height.
- Wooden wheels: 2.2 cm in diameter. 0.8 cm high.
- Wooden wheels: 2.2 cm in diameter. 0.5 cm in height.
- Leather tubes: 1cm in diameter x 4cm in height.
- Packaging: Eco-friendly paper tag, bag made of scraps of cotton fabrics.
- Care: keep the necklace in a dry place. Remember to wear perfume before wearing the necklace. The wooden pieces, for their hydration and maintenance, with a cloth you can pass them mineral oil.
- Colors and textures may vary compared to product images.
Learn more about our leather manufacturing processes and how we recover materials and give them a second life through local design and upcycling. We are a Costa Rican design brand, proudly zero waste since 2008.
Once we receive your order, it takes us a couple of days to prepare and pack it, in order to deliver it to the logistics provider you selected.
Standard international shipping takes 15 to 22 business days to reach your hands through the CR Post service. On the payment screen of your purchase, I also offer you another faster shipping option to your destination, where you can check the rates and delivery times.
International orders: I am NOT responsible for any customs fees or for delays because of customs.